Monday, October 20, 2008

Change......

Wassup there, Readers?
 
Its been a while since I wrote anything.

 
3 Months in Fact.

 
Now that I’ve got the chance, let me Introduce you to this Blog. I’m going to describe to you guys and gals just what this blog really means to me.
Firstly, Welcome. Welcome To ‘The Gateway of India’. It’s a pleasure to have you guys here, readers as well as contributors. Here’s a special Thanks to Vinay, my best blog buddy, for his help to make this blog a reality.
Judging from some of the previous posts, I’ve come to see that patrons of this blog have come to think of this blog to be a Tourism based website. To me, the Original intent of this blog, was (And Still is) to bring to your mind’s eye, the real India which we, The People of India, would like to see. It’s a blog that lists out the best qualities of our Indian culture, in an unbiased and simple way. This blog also aims at pointing out all the undesirable elements in our field of vision, which are hindering the development of our Nation, in more ways than one. This is what I feel, is necessary now.

 
A simple question
which I’m sure many of you ask yourselves, as do I, is this:
Even after 60 years of Independence, why is it that our nation is still called a Developing Country?
The answer to this question, I think, lies within us.


 
Are we not capable enough?
To hell with Hypocrisy. Answer me this, folks:
Are we not able bodied enough to build a nation strong enough to withstand the threats of Terrorism and Overdependence? Are we still unworthy of the Fame and glory that A nation as old and as cultured as ours should Enjoy? Then, out of all the dark clouds of confusion, one ray of light rips through, with mind numbing intensity.

 
This is the Wake Up Call.


 
Its time for Generation NOW, to take care of this. Its our time now. Those who are skeptical, read this: We have been waiting for a great leader to be born, a personality that may never come, I know not. But the one thing that I do know, is that its time to stop waiting, and start doing all the things that we expected of our great leader.
Its time to BECOME the ‘Great Leader’. Every one of us has that spark. Now is the time to use it to light the flame.
People want the system to change. Speak out and be heard, then. How do you expect the country to change, if you’re going to keep your Ideas to yourself?
Lets BECOME the change. Who can dare stop the progress, if we unite? What can terrorism dream to achieve, if we fight against it as one?


 
Together, we are a force to reckon with.
I’d love to hear your views regarding this matter. Speak out. Lets see how unified we really are.

Ciao
:)

4 comments:

nan said...

Again a list of questions that remain unanswered. I ll try to answer one in my next post

Anonymous said...

good one riversoul...!! i blv i relayed my opinion to u already via cell...have nothing to add to that...!! :)

RiverSoul said...

Sure nan :)
Will wait for it.
:)

RiverSoul said...

Yes Vinay, and thanks
:)
Happy diwali to All.
:)