Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to the Gateway

Well, a second attempt at a joint blog, by me and my good friend Siddharth(a.k.a RiverSoul)... after Envisioned Reality which did not work out too well.

The Gateway is our views of India. Where it is shining, where it could shine. Where to visit? What things can amaze you about this nation. Where it is great and where it is not. Well, you get the picture....Anyone willing to contribute to this blog, may leave a comment on one of my blogs. Either Sid or I will get back to you regarding it.

Credits...
Blog Name: My Idea!!
Blog Header: My Idea!!
Blog Template Editing: Me!!

Riversoul: Nil, Zilch!!! :) Kidding bro... the implementation of my header idea in such wonderful fashion is the best and biggest contribution of all....Come on, its one of the best I feel...!! I loved it...really I did RiverSoul...!!

Well, Sid will start off with the posting soon...possibly tomorrow....aurevoir, cheers...

2 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

congrats on the new blog :)..

urs..hemu..

P.S: remove the word verification

RiverSoul said...

Thankyou, for the suggestion, Hemanth:)
We forgot to do that!
Will do Rite Away
:)